Modern Workplace Technical Consultant
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India/UAE
No. of Positions: 2
|Modern workplace – M365 Secuirty and Compliance/Exchange On-prem/Hybrid/ Active Directory/AD Migration – Quest|
- Working experience as a Microsoft 365 cloud/ security consultant.
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of M365 environments focusing on tenant migrations, security, compliance and management.
- Implementation of technically stable cloud based and infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with design and implementation of solution for M365 stack: AD Premium, Identity Access Management, ATP, Intune, EMS + Security, O365, windows 10
- O365 security design and implementation
- Extensive experience in at least 3 or more components from each area below
|S. No.||Area||Skills required for Implementation and should have done projects – (Not Support)|
|1.||Security||AIP – Azure Information ProtectionATP – Azure Threat protectionDefender for ServersDefender for ATP Microsoft Cloud App Security – (MCAS)|
|2.||Infrastructure||Exchange online/O365/office 365 Exchange On-premises – Hybrid exchange migrations Active Directory – AD (Single sign on -SSON, Multi factor Authentication, ADFS – Active Directory federation services, AD connect)Windows servers- Hyper V, VM ware – High level overview|
|3.||Collaboration||MS Teams – Teams voice direct routing projects SCCM – Different 2010, 2016 – Implementation Intune deployments – MDM- Mobile device management, MAM- Mobile access management|
- Experience interacting with customers/business in a professional capacity
- Experience working with remote teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure required
- CISSP / CompTIA Security
Preferred Education Background:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology, or similar degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for degree.
- Preferred Years of Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience
A brief about the culture we follow:
- If you have a zeal to learn and grow in life, with an entrepreneurial attitude, then you’d be the right fit for us.
- You must have a business mindset and should be able to understand client’s business needs and problems and have the capability to match the needs and problems with the solutions we provide.
- Your ideas/strategies would be heard and in fact we would expect you to participate in company strategy/Board meetings.
- You should be able to engage CxOs of clients in business conversations.
- You should have an ability to manage multiple tasks at once and take ownership of them.
- You must find the optimum way to get things done.
- Top notch communication skills are essential with a zeal to learn and grow in life.
- If you are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset/attitude, this place is the right place for you.
- Expect talented, motivated, fun and interesting coworkers.
- We run our business ethically and expect the same from all our employees.
- Your compensation would include attractive performance incentives. Having said that if Money is the only thing that motivates you, maybe it is not the right place for you.