Modern Workplace Device Consultant
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India/UAE
No. of Positions: 2
- Working experience as a Microsoft Infrastructure / security consultant.
- Technical design, proposal writing and implementation of M365 environments focusing on windows 10 deployments, security, and management.
- Designing robust and technically modern workspace solutions.
- Implementation of technically stable cloud based and infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with design and implementation of solution for M365 stack: Defender for Endpoint, SCCM and Intune
|S. No.||Area||Experience Required||Skills required for Implementation and should have done projects – (Not Support)|
|1.||Defender for endpoint||Minimum 4-5 projects on these skills||Must know what defender it is how works and EDR concept. Win 10, Win server, Linux and Mobile onboarding experience. Must have skills to Mange Defender with GPO, SCCM & Intune. Threat Hunting & Mitigation skills. Experience in ASR Policies, App control and devices control. Experience in Antivirus migration to MS EDR.Experience in SIEM Integration. Knowledge on IOCs and AV signatures|
|2.||Intune||Minimum 4-5 projects on these skills||Must know enrollment types for Windows, Android & IOS. Must know Compliance Policies & Planning. Experience in windows Management e.g Onboarding to Intune, Security policies, GPO Migration Custom Policies. Experience in IOS ABM and apple configurator. Experience in BYOD Concept and MAM & WIP. Experience in Application deployment Planning and Deployment skills|
|3.||SCCM||Minimum 4-5 projects on these skills||Experience Co-ManagementExperience in apps packing and deployment.Must know SCCM reporting|
- Windows Server knowledge (Mandatory)
- Linux basics (Optional)
- Good understanding about Defender for Endpoint and Servers (Mandatory) Minimum 4-5 projects on these skills
- Have delivered Defender for servers’ projects (Mandatory) Minimum 4-5 projects on these skills
- Have delivered defender for Endpoint Projects (Mandatory) Minimum 4-5 projects on these skills
- Experience interacting with customers/business in a professional capacity
- Experience working with remote teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure required
- CISSP / CompTIA Security
Preferred Education Background:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology, or similar degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for degree.
- Preferred Years of Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience