- Working experience as a Solution Architect for Microsoft 365 cloud/ security / On-premise Active Directory-Exchange Infrastructure.
- Understand business requirement and translate into architecture & design followed by commercial proposals.
- Provide Presales support and work on RFPs
- Technical designing, proposal writing and implementation of M365 environments focusing on tenant migrations, security, compliance and management.
- Implementation of technically stable cloud based and infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with design and implementation of solution for M365 stack: AD Premium, Identity Access Management, ATP, Intune, EMS + Security, O365, windows 10
- Experience is designing solution for on-premise Active Directory migrations/deployments
- O365 security design and implementation
- Extensive experience in at least 3 or more components from each area below
|S. No.||Area||Skills required for Implementation and should have done projects – (Not Support)|
|1.||Security||Defender for Threat Family – Defender for endpoint/ Defender for Servers/ Defender for Identity/ Defender for Office 365/ Defender for Cloud Apps|
|2||Compliance||MIP – Microsoft Information ProtectionMicrosoft 365 and EndPoint DLP|
|3.||Infrastructure||Active Directory – Deployment / Cross-Forest Migrations / upgradesActive Directory – AD (Single sign on -SSON, Multi factor Authentication, ADFS – Active Directory federation services, AD connect)Exchange online/O365/office 365 Exchange On-premises – Hybrid exchange migrations Windows servers- Hyper V, VM ware – High level overview|
|4.||Collaboration||MS Teams – Teams voice direct routing projects SCCM – Different 2010, 2016 – Implementation Intune deployments – MDM- Mobile device management, MAM- Mobile access management|
- Experience interacting with customers/business in a professional capacity
- Experience working with remote teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure required
- CISSP / CompTIA Security
Preferred Education Background:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Information Technology, or similar degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for degree.
- Preferred Years of Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant systems engineering and/or infrastructure experience