Project Management Skills
- Monitors and manages project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned – scope, budget and schedule – manages variances
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects – leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; creates and implements strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
- Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Ability to balance both the “science” of how to perform project management and the “art” of program/project management, which is learned through experience and skill training/application
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
- Demonstrate business analytics to manage and meet customer needs.
- Experience working in a multi-skilled engineering environment coordinating Change Requests and Service Requests.
- Experience of managing IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex projects.
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises
- Data Analytics and Application Development background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Experience of delivering enterprise-scale Data Analytics and complete application development projects.
- Experience on all phases of data for development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation and support for Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Azure Data Factory and Application Development projects across different domains
- Extensive knowledge in Data Analysis, .NET, SharePoint, MicroStrategy, Power Apps, Power BI, ETL, M365 and Azure.
- Good knowledge in BI & analytics projects for various threads such as reporting, orchestration, team management, stakeholder management, coaching & training team members across various tools & technologies.
- Design wireframes, source to target mapping documents, conducting review meetings with onshore/client for finalizing the reports/dashboards and helping the build and testing for Dashboards.
- Designing &development of various standard across various BI tools and helped the client to migrate from lower to upper environment.
- Design ETL processes for data cleansing, validating, transforming, and de-duplicating using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Good knowledge in Data governance, data convergence, master data definition, metadata acquisition, data standards and data integration/synchronization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct supervision provided by an experienced Program Leader or Service Delivery Manager/Team Leader; frequency on a weekly or as needed basis
- Project manager is expected to act independently to deliver projects to schedule, budget and scope; support provided as required and requested and is self-driven and motivated.
- Project manager leads project teams consisting of cross functional, global, and virtual groups; directly supervises staff; assigns responsibility to members; monitors progress.
- Working closely with team for design and development of complex packages and solutions across various sources and helping the clients and business users for self- service analytics.
- Working closely along with leadership teams to prepare POC’s, and demos for the new and existing clients to showcase product capabilities.
- Designed the dashboards consuming IOT data to provide visibility of inventory flow
- Reviewing existing logical and physical data environment to understand the “as is” environment.
- Designing and conducting data profiling to determine data quality of existing information.
- Designed charts/dashboards to provide analysis trail to a user to identify data gaps in the operations of platform.
- Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between current system capabilities/data with future implementation.
- Identification of major KPI’s from different leaders and stakeholders for understanding the requirements and helping the build & testing team from development, testing and Go live phase.
- Involved into preparation of Proof of concepts with sales and functional teams and helping across to build reports using Business Intelligence tools.
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create advance analytics, BI/DW technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Documenting customer centric processes and data flows.
- Provide input to standards, guidelines and processes to consistently address recurring enterprise master data.
- Defined and documented an exhaustive list of metrics to gauge customer behaviour on customer attrition, customer satisfaction, online involvement and customer wallet share focus areas.
- 10+ years in a corporate IT environment
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred