Data Functional Consultant
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India/UAE
No. of Positions: 3
- Experience on all phases of data for development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation and support for Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Cloud Modernization projects across different domains
- Extensive knowledge in Sharepoint, MicroStrategy, Power Apps, M365, Azure
- Good knowledge in BI & analytics projects for various threads such as reporting, orchestration, team management, stakeholder management, coaching & training team members across various tools & technologies.
- Design wireframes, source to target mapping documents, conducting review meetings with onshore/client for finalizing the reports/dashboards and helping the build and testing for Dashboards
- Designing &development of various standard across various BI tools and helped the client to migrate from lower to upper environment.
- Design ETL processes for data cleansing, validating, transforming, and de-duplicating using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Good knowledge in Data governance, data convergence, master data definition, ` acquisition, data standards and data integration/synchronization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working closely with team for design and development of complex packages and solutions across various sources and helping the clients and business users for selfservice analytics
- Working closely along with leadership teams to prepare POC’s, and demos for the new and existing clients to showcase product capabilities
- Designed the dashboards consuming IOT data to provide visibility of inventory flow
- Reviewing existing logical and physical data environment to understand the “as is” environment
- Designing and conducting data profiling to determine data quality of existing information.
- Designed charts/dashboards to provide analysis trail to a user to identify data gaps in the operations of platform.
- Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between current system capabilities/data with future implementation
- Identification of major KPI’s from different leaders and stakeholders for understanding the requirements and helping the build & testing team from development, testing and Go live phase.
- Involved into preparation of Proof of concepts with sales and functional teams and helping across to build reports using Business Intelligence tools
- Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create advance analytics, BI/DW technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Documenting customer centric processes and data flows
- Provide input to standards, guidelines and processes to consistently address recurring enterprise master data issues such as
- Defined and documented an exhaustive list of metrics to gauge customer behavior on customer attrition, customer satisfaction, online involvement and customer wallet share focus areas
- Supported a team of business analysts to design dashboards