Data and AI Lead
|Modern workplace – M365 Secuirty and Compliance/Exchange On-prem/Hybrid/ Active Directory/AD Migration – Quest|
Non- Technical Skills Required
• Monitors and manages project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned – scope, budget and schedule – manages variances
• Proactively identify risks and issues on projects – leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
• Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; creates and implements strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
• Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
• Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Ability to balance both the “science” of how to perform project management and the “art” of program/project management, which is learned through experience and skill training/application
• Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
• Demonstrate business analytics to manage and meet customer needs.
• Experience working in a multi-skilled engineering environment coordinating Change Requests and Service Requests.
• Experience of managing IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex projects.
• Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises
• Data Analytics background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
• Experience of delivering enterprise-scale Data Analytics projects.
• Experience on all phases of data for development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation and support for Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Azure Data Factory projects across different domains
• Extensive knowledge in Data Analysis, .NET, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power BI, ETL, and Azure.
• Good knowledge in BI & analytics projects for various threads such as reporting,
orchestration, team management, stakeholder management, coaching & training team members across various tools & technologies.
• Design wireframes, source to target mapping documents, conducting review meetings with onshore/client for finalizing the reports/dashboards and helping the build and
testing for Dashboards.
• Designing &development of various standard across various BI tools and helped the client to migrate from lower to upper environment.
• Design ETL processes for data cleansing, validating, transforming, and de-duplicating using Informatica PowerCenter.
• Good knowledge in Data governance, data convergence, master data definition, metadata acquisition, data standards and data integration/synchronization.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Direct supervision provided by an experienced Program Leader or Service Delivery Manager/Team Leader; frequency on a weekly or as needed basis
• Project manager is expected to act independently to deliver projects to schedule, budget and scope; support provided as required and requested and is self-driven and motivated.
• Project manager leads project teams consisting of cross functional, global, and virtual groups; directly supervises staff; assigns responsibility to members; monitors progress.
• Working closely with team for design and development of complex packages and solutions across various sources and helping the clients and business users for self- service analytics.
• Working closely along with leadership teams to prepare POC’s, and demos for the new and existing clients to showcase product capabilities.
• Designed the dashboards consuming IOT data to provide visibility of inventory flow
• Reviewing existing logical and physical data environment to understand the “as is” environment.
• Designing and conducting data profiling to determine data quality of existing information.
• Designed charts/dashboards to provide analysis trail to a user to identify data gaps in the operations of platform.
• Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between current system capabilities/data with future implementation.
• Identification of major KPI’s from different leaders and stakeholders for understanding the requirements and helping the build & testing team from development, testing and Go live phase.
• Involved into preparation of Proof of concepts with sales and functional teams and helping across to build reports using Business Intelligence tools.
• Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create advance analytics, BI/DW technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
• Documenting customer centric processes and data flows.
• Provide input to standards, guidelines and processes to consistently address recurring enterprise master data.
• Defined and documented an exhaustive list of metrics to gauge customer behavior on customer attrition, customer satisfaction, online involvement and customer wallet share focus areas.
• 10+ years in a corporate IT environment
• 5+ years’ experience in managing projects and team
• Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
• Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred