Service Catalog - Approval based Reporting System
Building a cloud-based data landscape connected with Power App to allow approval-based reporting to executives
- Data is not maintained in a single source as each Service Request happens over email excel sheets with Approvals happening over multiple meetings.
- Different Units are provided different discounts and there is no history maintained.
- Service catalogue must go through multiple approvals from different teams.
- Manual Validation of Pricing on Service Agreements.
- Conducted business workshops with business unit Managing the Service Catalogue, to identify and prioritize business KPIs
- Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Power BI are selected technology options
- Provided Master Service Catalogue management within Power App
- Provided Role based data access within Power App
- Maintained Activity History for each Service Request
- Provided Role based SLA reminders for different Stages having different SLA’s
- Provided Auto Generation of Quotation based on Master Service Catalogue Data
- Provided ability to give margin-based discount on different services.
- SharePoint acted as source for power bi dashboard. Executive report got produced directly out of data stored on SharePoint Lists
- Executives can see the weekly update from anywhere on their desktop or mobile