Healthcare Provider: Patient Visit, Revenue and Rejection Dashboard
Consolidating patient’s visit, revenue generated, and insurance rejected data from multiple departments of Healthpoint and showcasing them in a dashboard.
- Current solution is an On-Prem infrastructure, and cloud will be the ideal way of moving forward.
- Client uses QlikSense and first it needs to be replaced by MS Power BI and reduce Qlik license costs.
- Data transport layer is unorganized, numerous databases and different ways of extracting data have been created for reporting based on Ad-Hoc requirements.
- Views of applications are fetched instead of database tables, and the gaps have been identified between application views and tables.
- Client is interested in a POC to develop costing reports with an automated cloud data flow infrastructure to make a final decision.
- Set up complete data ecosystem on azure taking data from on prem systems like globis
- Set up pipelines for historical and weekly load, and storage resources for data load.
- Create a patient’s visit dashboard to get insight on the patient.
- Create a revenue dashboard to get an idea of department-based revenue earned and total monthly revenue segregated into different categories.
- Create a rejection dashboard, that shows the insurance claims that are rejected and accepted.