Delphi Intranet Portal
Creation of a new SharePoint Intranet Portal for Delphi and its department to manage efficient communication and collaboration.
- No existing, consolidated single source for employees to get all important and useful updates from the organization.
- Identification and organisation of the relevant content data as information was scattered and unorganised.
- No prior searchable directory for storing and maintaining all important assets and documents for individual department.
- Earlier there was no medium to share news regarding any individual success/inspiring stories or any important company highlights or milestones.
- No existing platform acting as a knowledge hub for the employees.
- The Intranet portal is designed in a way which enable employees to access important information, vital resources and updates regarding any upcoming events with ease.
- The Intranet Portal created is a one-stop destination for all the important and useful information for new as well as the long time employees.
- The portal also hosts important apps like a Leave Management System, Skill Chart Repository App and other required apps like: Let’s Nominate, Let’s Ideate, Let’s Celebrate, Employee Grievance Form and Suggestion Form.
- The portal also hosts information regarding training guides, important and relevant news, so employee is up to date and all caught up with required information.
Key Value to Business:
- Stronger Internal Communication
- Increase in Worker Engagement
- Creation of a Centralized Repository
- A one-stop platform for posting announcements and upcoming events
- Saves employee’s time and effort by eliminating the process to search for useful information.
- Reduction in time for employee on-boarding.