Consolidated Data - Executive Dashboard
Consolidating data from On-Prem source systems to Azure cloud to build sales performance, project management and financial dashboards for the real estate client’s Leadership
- Understand the key measures that the leadership of client tracks to understand the progress, risks and financials for In-Progress projects
- As they are depending on data to inform their decisions at a more granular and at real time level, they could not afford for those data signals to have manual manipulation from source transaction systems
- Multiple Source Systems: Oracle Primavera, ONSITE, Yardi, Salesforce, Oracle Financials, Informatica MDM, Dev Hub (Power Apps)
- Conducted business workshops with departments reporting frequently to the real estate client’s leadership, to identify and prioritize business KPIs
- Conducted workshops with source systems to define API or database connections to extract data and load in Azure data lake
- The client’s leadership level executives now can see the overall status of all projects on a Power BI dashboard, integrated with Teams
- The client’s leadership can track CAPEX and Financial performance across all projects, and drill down to individual project/master plans
- The client’s leadership can also get insights on handover status of projects from construction to Sales
- The client’s leadership can keep a close track of risks and delays of the projects, and understand the financial implications
- Weekly refreshes and automation of Dashboard delivery
Key Value to Business:
- Master data management concepts reduced the confusion in business around projects and customers
- Monthly sales and collection performance is clearly visible.
- Saves valuable time of executives by showcasing all the useful information in one easy to use consolidated database.