Cloud – Approval based Reporting to Executives
Building a cloud-based data landscape connected with Power App to allow approval-based reporting to executives
- Lot of manual excel work in terms of capturing KPI based feedbacks for Technical Managers
- Vessel Management and Technical Managers Management is a cumbersome manual excel based process.
- Data Uniformity was missing as each department was using excel which can be edited or data can be hampered anytime.
- Technical managers were using a global marine traffic site to get a daily update on the vessel which was time-consuming
- Conducted discovery workshops to understand the current business challenge and suggested power platform applications as a one-stop solution.
- Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, and RPA are selected technology options.
- Power App applications as a common platform used by all Client company wide users to provide KPI based Technical Managers on quarterly basis.
- Provided Ad-Hoc feedbacks for functionality in the same PowerApps application.
- SharePoint acted as a database/file storage server for PowerApps. The executive report got produced directly out of KPI data stored on SharePoint Lists.
- Technical managers can see the monthly update from anywhere on their desktop or mobile
- Advanced Power Automate and RPA was used to retrieve live update of each vessel from satellite and show in the PowerApps applications. Live Update is taken scheduled basis using Power Automate.
- Other important capabilities like Vessel Management, Technical Manager Managements, Alert Feature etc. added